Monday, August 27, 2012

Déjà vu

Despite choosing to drive on Thursday, my Week Without Biking was an overall success.  I’ve got 3 of my 10 commutes in the books, which means I’m well on my way to completing my resolution.  I hope to bike a couple of days this week.  Bonus:  During my week of biking, we installed a new bike rack in the office garage!

This week, I’m bringing back an oldie but a goodie.  I just passed the first anniversary of this little blog, so I’m resuscitating the week that started it all:  A Week Without Pop.  It’s fitting, too – because lately I’ve begun to suspect that I’m developing a reaction (gasp!!) to soda.  If I feel better this week – I’ll likely give up pop for good.
Coke Zero, you & I had a good run:  Mornings together at the office, road trips, lunches at Mr. Goodcents, breaks at the vending machine… good times.  You even surprised me with gifts from your CokeRewards Points.  I’m sorry, but it’s time for me to move on.  It’s not you.  It’s me.  *burp*

1 comment:

  1. you and me both! I DO feel better without it. my stomach doesn't hurt anymore. What about you? What's wrong?

    ReplyDelete