Thursday, August 25, 2011

I miss Facebook.

“I miss Facebook.” Ben hears this from me every day. Luckily, I’ve had kayak polo practice, work, and friends to distract me. I’m also compulsively checking my MyYahoo page, 1011now.com, and friends’ blogs. FYI April & Angela if you’re reading – You could post about watching paint dry or poopy diapers on your blogs, and I’d be fascinated by it & leave a comment. And reread your post about 5 times. To be fair – they both are hilarious and have adorable kids, so I’m normally pretty entertained by their posts.

Ben & I are taking a road trip to Kansas City this weekend. Normally I’d be sharing photos or updates from the vacation – so it’ll be weird not to be able to do that. I’m hoping less time with my phone will mean more focus on my Bendo, where it should be on a weekend getaway!

I haven’t decided yet what to give up for next week, so I’m taking suggestions…

No comments:

Post a Comment