Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hello pop; Goodbye Facebook

An anti-climactic week without pop ends today! I made it. Here’s what I learned: My pop/caffeine “addiction” isn’t nearly as severe as I suspected. In fact, it’s pretty easy for me to give up – I just get less done at work. While this experiment did help me to drink more water, I also started drinking more sugary drinks instead of diet soda. So – if I feel like getting fat & lazy, I’ll give up pop forever. That’s a fair simplification…right? J

Beginning tomorrow, I go a week without…Facebook. This will either be really tough, or I’m just going to take a sudden interest in Google+. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! If you're giving up Facebook, you should be giving up all social media!

    Also, pop is 90% gross. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete