Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cleanse Support

After two days of headaches and naps, I’m feeling good! Hungry, but good!

And even though I’ve been a little tired & cranky, my fiancé and my friends have been amazing! Ben read off recipes to me late last night as I finished up making my meals for today. He also rubbed my head when I had caffeine headaches, and hooked up the Xbox downstairs so I could burn some calories with “Dance Central”.

My co-workers & friends Audrey & Steph have been AWESOME! They eat healthy lunches with me in the breakroom, go on walks with me on the bike trail near our office, and are pretty much my cheerleaders. Steph gave me a clementine for a snack yesterday, and some no-sugar-added trail mix today. They rock!

Because I’m a crock-potting nut, I’ve already made two of the recipes in my crockpot J I thought I did a lot of cooking before, but that was nothin’! I’ve already gone through half of the giant whole pile of vegetables stocked in my fridge. I’ve also washed a ton of dishes – but hey – that keeps me distracted from being hungry.

And… I inadvertently cheated today, because I ate a few peanuts. This week of the challenge basically includes fruits, veggies, nuts, & seeds. Since peanuts are actually legumes –not nuts- and a common allergen, those aren’t part of the cleanse. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment